2011 Honda CR-Z Review and Price
About 2011 Honda CR-Z
The Honda CR-Z series have a unique place in the automotive market and the manufacturer has a few twists in store for automotive fans. CR-Z stands for Compact Renaissance Zero and is based on the existing Honda models that follow the small car platform. The hybrid model is shorter than the Honda Fit, while also being lower than 5 inches although it comes with a wider body. The design of the 2011 Honda CR-Z therefore offers a few characteristics of a sports car with some trendy edge to it.
The vehicle allows room for two passengers and equipped with an advanced 1.5-liter engine that could produce up to 115-120 HP. Meanwhile, it comes with a small motor that is integrated with motor assist system for better gas engine and transmission quality. This is the first in the product line that utilizes six-speed manual gearbox, but knowing Honda’s other hybrid models released in the past, then you could rest assured that it will come with a high quality shifter.
Other features that are included in this car model are inset digital speedometer, central tachometer, warning lights, engine info, economy data, among other functional features. Additional features that will promote comfort and entertainment for your drive includes power moonroof, USB iPod linkage, and Bluetooth connectivity.
If you are interested to pick up the 2011 model of Honda CR-Z, then manufacturers peg the retail price for this vehicle to be around $20,000 to $23,000 and is expected to go on sale at the third quarter of this year. It has borrowed some of the engineering technology from the Insight to reduce development costs for this model, since the manufacturers are looking to offer this as an affordable alternative to sports cars. But before you make your decision, make sure to look at the advantages and disadvantages of picking out this model through a quick glimpse below.
Pro’s of 2011 Honda CR-Z
- The 2011 Honda CR-Z comes with a fastback styling and clever packaging for a stylish riding experience.
- If you want to purchase a sports car but cannot afford the staggering price tag, then you should opt for this as an affordable alternative.
- It comes with a fuel economy of 40 mpg, which is quite impressive for the current models.
- This four-wheel drive hybrid auto model is nimble and compact for a smooth driving experience.
- It comes with relatively large wheels, approximately 17- or 18-inches in size for powerful traction and transmission.
Con’s of 2011 Honda CR-Z
- If you are looking for a sports car quality, then this one is not quite ready to replace the Honda S2000 model yet, although production of that model has been discontinued in 2009.
The Bottom Line
The 2011 model of Honda CR-Z is a great way to experience riding like the stylish and ultra-powerful sports cars, without the staggering retail costs. At around $20,000, you can ride in style and comfort with this one.
Release date of 2011 Honda CR-Z and Pricing details of 2011 CR-Z
Those who are looking for 2011 Honda CR-Z hybrid there is two good news. The price of the all new 2011 CR-Z will be less than $20,000 and it will release 24th August 2010. The base Model will be price tagged with $19,950 which includes $750 destination charges. For CTV shifted model the 2011 CR-Z will cost you $20,600. AT $23960 user will get top shelf version with CVT and NAV system.