ATI Mobility Radeon HD4250 – Technical Details
|You may also like to read|
|ATI Radeon HD 4250 Overview|
|ATI radeon hd 4250 vs intel GMA HD Graphics|
|HD 4250 Gaming Performance|
There are many poorly written information available about the ATI Radeon HD4250, the entry level graphics component, so, starred reviews, took its time to explain a little bit of technical background to make in understandable.
– ATI Radeon HD4250 is a graphics component that is one part of AMD’s 880G chipset. A chipset is an Integrated circuit that connects to a processor.
– On a Typical black box level, the 880G will connect to an AMD processor. Inside the 880G, there are several components, including, for example , cicuit for USB 2.0 and PCI Ecxpress. The ATI Mobility Radeon HD4250 is one of the imortant component of the 880G.
– The 880G chipset connects and communicates with the AMD processor using HyperTransport Bus.
– You will find the 880G chipset and therefore, the ATI Radeon HD 4250 only in AMD based systems. They are not paired with Intel systems. Intel systems do not have HyperTransport Bus ( they have DMI Bus).
– ATI Radeon HD4250 has 40 GFlops processing power ( By Comparision Mobility Radeon HD 4570 has 108 GFlops)
– The ATI Radeon HD4250 core resides inside the chip and communicates with Internal PCIe bus.
Does it clarifies the things or confuses ? Your comments are valuable.