What will you do when you are stuck with some problem on your computer and do not have any technical knowledge? Not to worry, you can go for the technical help online. No more phone calls to the customers care center just follow few steps to avail the technical help—
1. Go to a search engine such as Yahoo or Google.
2. In the search tab, type the keywords “online computer technical support.” Try different and specific keywords related to the problem you are looking for.
3. Start your search by pressing “enter” on your keyboard
4. Go to the site that suits your requirements the best from the roll of search results given by the search engine.
5. Tag along the guidelines provided by the website to get the support you require.
6. If you want to return, to the search result press the “Back” button on your Web browser or the “backspace” key on your keyboard and select another site to look at.
You may also try searching with the relevant place.
The LCD display is very dark and why is it showing only faint images?
Well this is a very common problem on the notebooks and it happens over a period of time for many laptops. If that has happened to your notebook, do not panic.
Sometimes even when the laptop lid is open if the switch that is used to detect if the lid is open are close is stuck at the close position then it is possible that your image is very faint or completely blank, this is because most of the laptops display a blank screen or a very faint image that appears almost dark when the lid is closed, this is because they save power and the battery backup time is exceeded. Some laptops only do that when the laptop is running on battery power whereas some do it even when it is running on AC power. At the back hinges of the laptop you will find a small plastic pin like switch, just try tapping the lid, and see if the display is normal again, if it is not then the solution is to replace the FL inverter board. Again word of caution, If you don’t know about computer and laptop then please don’t try to do it your self. Best option, call computer repair service.
This youtube will tell you how to fix a backlight problem.
Question What to do when the Computer Monitor becomes white ?
Your computer has white screen or the screen gets hazy.
If you face this problem then it is best to connect the laptop to an external CRT monitor by using the port that is provided on the side of the laptop. Now if the image is clear then you can understand that there is some problem with the LCD cable connection or the LCD display screen itself, in that case you need to replace the cable or the screen itself, for this you might need to visit a good technician.
But if the image on the LCD matches the image on the external CRT display monitor then it means that there is something wrong with the o nboard display. In later case you can book complain with a computer repair shop.
You may try looking at the video below to see how you can replace the screen.