Five Cheapest Cars in 2011
With the price of gas, and the state of the economy, everyone that is thinking of purchasing a new car is not only looking at the MPG for city and highway, but also the price. Before you go shopping for a car, check online to get an idea of the cars that are in your price range and the MPG that you are looking for.
To help with your decision, here are five of the cheapest cars 2011:
1. 2011 Chevrolet Aveo: This car is a 4-door, 5-passenger sedan. It averages over 20 MPG in the city and 35 MGP on the highway. It has a 1.5 liter and a 108 hp engine with a 5 speed manual transmission. Features: rear child safety door locks, vehicle anti-theft, two front power outlets, a CD and MP3 player, OnStar hands-free telephone, front fog lights, cruise control, voice activated controls, and more.
2. 2011 Hyundai Accent GL: The three door hatchback that gets 28 miles per galon in the city and 36 miles per galon on the highway. The Accent comes with a 60/40 split-folding rear bench seat ans includes adjustable head restraints, driver coin and storage tray, rear window defroster, warning chimes, warning lights and more. Powered by 1.6 DOHC MPI CWT 16-valve 14 engine, and a 5 speed manual transmission the Hyundai could provide a great value for your money.
3. Nissan Versa: This car is available in either a sedan or hatchback with two four-cylinder engine choices on the sedan, a 107-hp 1.6 liter or 122-hp 1.9 liter and the hatchback is available with the 1.8 exclusively. The 1.6 can be equipped with a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmission and the 1.8 gets a six-speed manual or a four-speed automatic transmission. Either one gets 26 MPG in the city and 34 MPG on the highway Features: six standard airbags, anti-whiplash head restraints
4. Kia Rio: This a stylish, spacious, subcompact sedan. It is powered by a 110-hp, 1.6 liter, four-cylinder and gets 27 MPG in the city and 33 MPG on the highway.
5. Smart For Two: This car has a 5 speed manual transmission and gets 33 MPG in the city and 41 MPG on the highway. It is the perfect first car for your teenager as you can only get two people in the car.