Ford Mustang 2011 V-6 Model Review and Price
The latest sensation of Ford Motors the 2011 V6 Ford Mustang came out with bang. Company disclosed its details to world. The latest V6 Mustang has a 3.7-liter Duratec 24-valve featured engine which gives an impressive 280 ft.-lb. of torque and 305 hp. This machine has specially made to bring good fuel economy and more power.
Features of Ford Mustang 2011 V6 Model
- Six speed transmission, 10000 mile oil change intervals and Dual Exhaust.
- With six speed transmission it gives 30 mpg highway which is best in its class.
- Universal Garage Door Opener , latest vehicle key and quality spotter mirrors
- 280 ft.-lb. of torque and 305 hp producing Engine.
EPA has decided the new 2011 V6 Mustang at 31mpg highway and 19mpg city when combined with new six speed automatic transmission and it proves that it is best in its class. About manual transmission segment the feature will be 30mpg highway and 19 mpg city.
The vice president of Global product Development Derrick Kuzak said that the latest 2011 V6 Ford Mustang has got a new and fully changed engine. The good features from the previous models are still present and with new V6 engine which uses a good premium technology it turns too good.
3.7L Duratec Engine
- This Engine got a great specialization and about its technology the news is that Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) has a capability of adjusting the valvetrain in microseconds of time. Another good and useful thing is aluminum construction, which results in light weight. Barb Samardzich the vice president of Ford conveyed that this latest V-6 engine will be face of the Mustang.
2011 V6 Mustang has got great improvements like a new front fascia, updated underbody shields, rear wheels tire spats, rear decklid seal and air dam which is so tall. Dual exhaust and a cold air induction system will provide the 3.7 its free breathing style. Now think about older V6 which have a single exhaust system are gone. Noise is most concern thing and about noise with this vehicle, I think it is reduced with good features like new door seals and an arch liner which will reduce the road noise.
“Hill mode” this is a good feature in Mustang, by this mode vehicle will automatically determines the correct gear ratio in incline or decline position by using acceleration, vehicle speed and brake. The Buyer can replace the 2.73 rear axle with 3.1 rear axle.
The speedometer which reads up to 160 mph and tachometer reads to 8000 rpm with new instrument graphics. Another good aspect of this 2011 model is Ford’s MyKey system, which helps in safer teen driving.
Now about performance package of this latest 2011 V6 Ford Mustang, they tried to promote it in sporty nature. For faster off-the-line acceleration there is a 3.31 rear axle ratio, a good Mustang GT suspension, 19-inch wheels and a Unique electronic stability control calibration for a good performance driving.
At last we came for pricing of this latest 2011 V6 Ford Mustang. $22,995 is the price of base model and about premium model which is a well featured one is $26,695. The plant where it will be built is at Auto Alliance International Plant in Flat Rock, Mich.