Gogo Flight Pass
With Gogo flight Pass you will be able to browse internet while flying. This makes life easier for the people who wish to stay connected while on the Fly. Unfortunately the Gogo Flight is not free and does not come on all types of Planes. The price for a single day access is $9.99 and you can purchase the access while in the flight.
The Gogo Flight Pass includes:
* Access to the Internet for the duration of your flight.
* Access to The Wall Street Journal Online for the duration of your flight.
* Compatibility with most virtual private network (VPN) software.
The Flight Pass price is specific to this flight. To complete your purchase, you will need to sign in to your Gogo account. If you don’t have a Gogo account, you will be prompted to create one.
Once you complete your purchase, you are free to connect. If you have a promotional code, you can enter it prior to submitting your credit card information. Taxes may apply, where applicable.
Important notes about the service:
* A Flight Pass can be purchased at any time while the aircraft is in flight. You may sign in and sign out any time during the flight without the need to purchase another Gogo pass. After takeoff, you can use Gogo while the use of electronic devices is permitted by the airline. All policies regarding the use of electronic devices in flight apply.
* Inflight Internet is available when your flight is within the continental United States. Service may be interrupted if the aircraft travels outside this area. If/when the aircraft returns to the service area, you can sign back in without making another purchase.
* Gogo will become unavailable as the aircraft makes its final approach to its destination and prepares for landing, so please save your work!
* You will have access to Gogo customer care via eChat live messaging (24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week)
* According to gogo the speed may vary.