Sony VAIO VPCEE43FX/BJ Notebook Review
The Sony VAIO VPCEE43FX/BJ is a 15.5 inch laptop powered by the AMD Turion ii P560 Processor. The turion ii P560 is a dual core processor clocked at 2.5 GHz. It comes with 4 GB of RAM and 640 GB Hard Disk.
The Sony Vaio is a decent entry level notebook for your home and office computing needs. Its most dominant feature is not something in the notebook but in the Brand name of the Sony Vaio. We however, feel that Best Buy has priced the VAIO VPCEE43FX/BJ, somewhat more expensive than what it should be. Put it another way, there are other notebooks at same price which have faster processor than the Turion ii P560. You may like to search for some of the the Core i3-370M ( 2.4 GHz) or the core i3-380M ( 2.53 GHz) based notebooks, which will give you somewhat better processing performance.
The most notable feature of the Sony VAIO VPCEE43FX/BJ is the HDMI port that it comes with. The HDMI port can be used to display the contents of the notebook on an external HDTV.
As part of the Sony VAIO VPCEE43FX/BJ, we present key features, that you may find valuable. Here is goes
– AMD Turion ii P560 processor ( Dual Core 2.5 GHz, 2 MB L2 Cache)
– 4 GB RAM, 640 GB Hard Disk
– 15.5 inch LED backlit screen – 1366 x 766 resolution
– ATI Mobility Radeon HD4250 graphics engine
– 1 HDMI Port
– 4 USB 2.0 ports, a VGA Port and Audio connectors
– Built in webcam
– Wired and Wireless Networking
– DVD writer
As you can see Sony VAIO VPCEE43FX/BJ come with pretty much everything that you expect in an entry to mid level notebook. Its processor is decent, though not a high end. If you are looking for slightly more high end notebook, we suggest that you take a look at some of the Intel core i5 based notebooks.
Sony VAIO VPCEE43FX/BJ Pros
– Comes with HDMI output
– The quality build from Sony
– Does come with webcam
Sony VAIO VPCEE43FX/BJ Cons
– Slightly expensive for its configuration – but then you get Sony build quality
– The ATI Radeon HD4250 is suitable for only entry level gaming at low resolution.