Toshiba Qosmio X500-S1812 Review
Toshiba’s Qosmio X500-S1812 joins the latest list of the notebooks offered with Intel’s newest Sandy Bridge Core i7-2630QM processor. The Intel quad Core i7-2630QM is a 2 GHz processor and has 6 GB of L3 Cache. It can easily be categorized as a high end processor, suitable for you high end computing needs as well as gaming. Toshiba Qosmio X500-S1812 comes with 6 GB of DDR3 RAM and 500 GB of Hard Disk. The notable feature includes a super big 18.4 inch LCD screen. Anything we found missing ? – Well we expect at least one USB 3.0 port in a high end machine like this. Nonetheless, we think that the MSRP price of $1599, is commensurate to its specification.
As part of the Toshiba Qosmio X500-S1812 Review, we present you the most common components of this notebook, so you should be able to take a quick glance about it.
– Intel Core i7-2630QM, quad core processor at 2 GHz ( 6 MB L3 Cache)
– 6 GB RAM and 500 GB Hard Disk
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M graphics engine with 1.5 GB dedicated GDDR5 memory
– 18.4 inch screen with 1680×945 resolution
– HDMI output
– 3 USB 3.0 ports
– Wired and Wireless networking
– Integrated webcam
Stay tuned while we come up with more details about Qosmio X500-S1812.