Why Apple may collapse
1. Amazon’s recently launched Kindle Fire is giving serious threat to the very existence of Apple iPad. Costing 40% of the cost of the iPad 2, kindle fire received more reviews in a week of launch than iPad received in 2 years of its existence. Expected sale of Kindle Fire is being reported to cross 5 million in 4th quarter of 2011.
2. Android based smartphone operating system received praise from technical community. It is technically better, is open source and has multiple vendors.
3. Windows 8 Operating system may simply outshine Apple as the de facto Operating system in smartphones and tablets.It will have universal support for the drivers and will make transfer between Windows based machines and Tablets easy.
4. In the 4th Quarter of 2011, there have been reports that manufacturers are slowing down the production of iPad 2.
5. iPhone 4S has several issues including battery life. Once the initial euphoria around Siri hype is down, people realize that it is nothing more than a toy to show off.
6. Apple missed the Wall Street expectation in Q3 of 2011.
7. Apple is facing serious lawsuit from Motorola. Motorola won an injunction against Apple in Germany and Apple may be forced to stop sale of its systems in Germany.
8. Samsung has serious allegation against Apple for its patent violation.